Wednesday 6 November 2013

A/W '13 Musthave #1: The boyfriend coat

As I'm sure I have mentioned far too many times on this blog, Autumn and Winter are definitely my favourite seasons as far as fashion is concerned. I love nothing better than wrapping up in the biggest, cosiest coat around and prancing about like some oversized teddy bear. So with all this in mind, I thought I would start a small series of posts here on my blog, were I share with you my favourite  'A/W trends'. And so to start it all of, my number one fashion trend this A/W, the oversized or boyfriend coat.


From left to right:
1.pink, fluffy boyfriend coat- Topshop   2.Grey Blurr coat- Warehouse   3.Mohair oval coat- Topshop 
4.Textured green coat-Urban Outfitters  5. Cotton knit long coat- Persunmal   6.Oversized flecked coat- Urban Outfitters

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment